Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Pie

The other day, I was searching for something to feed the starving husband and my two mini men. I was feeling particularly adventurous and sooooooo the Thanksgiving pie was born.

One frozen pie crust, thawed
Leftover Turkey or Chicken, cubed
Leftover Stuffing
Bag of frozen veggie mix, cooked
Velveeta, cubed
Cream of Chicken soup- 1 to 2 cans?
Ritz Crackers
Butter
Salt and Pepper

Ok, so mix meat, stuffing, veggie mix, Velveeta, Cream of Chicken soup and salt and pepper. Pour into pie crust. Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes at 350ish.

Melt about 3 Tbsp butter and crush crackers. Combine crushed crackers and butter. After about 30 minutes, uncover pie and add topping until lightly browned.

Sorry for the vague instructions. I will start writing recipes down when I make them.

Anyway, the boys loved the pie! Since I am a vegetarian, I can't speak for the recipe. It smelled yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment