Monday, January 24, 2011

Cheap Vegan Ice Cream - Happy, Happy Dance :)

Ingredient: Frozen Bananas - No way, not possible, right? Ha!

Slice a ripe banana, place circles in a single layer in freezer. I used a pie dish. Freeze.

Place slices in blender, blend, blend, blend... I added a bit of soy milk to get things moving. My blender has suffered alot of abuse from my food experiments :) After a while, the bananas will turn into creamy, yummy ice cream. I added some peanut butter and vanilla into my ice cream mix. It was super yummy!!! I used 1 1/2 bananas, so it cost about $.30 a bowl! The peanut butter added a little extra. Once done, I refroze the ice cream.

After the ice cream was nice and hard, I topped it with melted peanut butter. Oh no, she didn't!!! Yes, yes, I did! Oh, and a few vegan chocolate chips. Holy cow, that girl has a sweet tooth. Yummy to my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment